One of Harrison’s Hot Spots
Everything under one Roof!
Contact: Sharie Conroy
Telephone: (604) 826-8179
Site Address: 43101 Leq’a:mel Way, Deroche, B.C.
N 49 12.225 W 122 02.080
The one stop spot- to learn, to shop, to eat and to play, all under one WARM & DRY roof. Don’t miss the fascinating educational, environmental & nature displays, the work of local artists and crafts people, a variety of green businesses & products.
Highlights on site include:
- NATURE AND WILDLIFE DISPLAYS – Fantastic educational and wildlife displays with experts on site to answer all your questions
- FESTIVAL SOUVENIRS – post cards, jewelry, leather work, Christmas ornaments, key chains, stuffed eagles, mugs, toques, buttons and more!
- Kids Activities - Colouring contest
- Unique gift items by local artisans (perfect for early Christmas shopping)
- Delicious cuisine cooked up in the kitchen
- The updated counts of Bald Eagles and Trumpeter Swans for the area
- The Abbotsford/Mission Recycling Program
Fraser Valley Bald Eagle Festival Colouring Contest 2014
Soup and fresh bannock.
Saturday: 9am to 4pm
Sunday: 10am to 3pm
**NOTE**: Please be aware that cellular / mobile / GPS service is limited in certain areas